About the event
What does digital transformation look like now? What does success look like? Digital Transformation has become a broad concept signifying several waves of incredible changes in the external environment.
The understanding of digital transformation has transformed in the midst of the uncertainties of the COVID-19 pandemic. Let us double-click on digital transformation with foremost experts and practitioners in the field.
How do you effectively lead in the midst of the “hyper-connected now”?
- Get actionable insights on the theme
- Hear from industry experts
- Learn from a community of leaders
Digital Transformation in Action (DTIA) is an expert-led exchange between C-suite and decision makers from public and private sectors, strategy, and transformation professionals, and global change makers.
- Return on Monday, with a better understanding about digital transformation
- Share notes on how other companies are transforming the way they work, how they create new market value in the new context
- Gain insight into how they can apply these lessons to transform their own business.
- What makes digital transformations succeed?
- What do leaders need to know about transformations enabled by blockchain, cloud computing, AI, IoT and cybersecurity?
- How do the role of leadership, risk, and decision-making transform in a digital-driven world?
Digital Transformation in Action is a conference for strategy and transformation leaders from world-class organizations to exchange insights, share experiences and build networks.
Our attendees include global C-level executives and thought leaders from the business, government, academic, and social sectors.
Brightline® is a Project Management Institute initiative together with leading global organizations dedicated to helping executives bridge the expensive and unproductive gap between strategy design and delivery. Brightline delivers insights and solutions that empower leaders to successfully transform their organization’s vision into reality through strategic initiative management.
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world’s leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession.
Through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research, we work to prepare more than three million professionals around the world. Learn more at www.pmi.org.
Academic and Research Collaboration
Technical University of Denmark • MIT Consortium For Engineering Program Excellence • Duke Corporate Education • Insper • IESE • University of Tokyo Global Teamwork Lab • Blockchain Research Institute